As anyone who has been with someone for a long time can attest, relationships take work. Our class offerings (not limited to the list below) include gaining practical skills in healthy communication, decision making, and developing respect for and commitment to those with whom we share our life. As is true for men and women, a firm foundation of family for children cannot be overstated.
Details of each of the classes are available at both of our centers.
As always, our desire is to help you in a meaningful way.
If you have a specific need, please let us know; we’ll do our best to locate a resource to help you.
All of our services are free and confidential, so please call us or stop in today!
- Blueprint for Sexual Integrity
- Five Love Languages
- Personality Styles
- Assessing Your Assets
- Choices and Effects
- My Life As I’d Like It to Be
- How Do You Spell Love?
- Steps of Physical Intimacy
- Good Date/Bad Date
- Create a Date Activity
- Relationship Red Flags
- Song of Solomon
- Dealing with Anger
- Differences Between Men and Women
- Four Basic Skills for Communication
- The Intimacy Trap
- The Seven Desires: The Roots of Healthy Relationships
- Ten Reasonable Desires for Marriage
- How to Deal with Conflict in Marriage
- 10 Steps to Being a Better Wife
- How to be Faithful in Marriage
- 10 Steps to Being a Better Husband
- Myths of Marriage